Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can't help but miss them...

My family stayed with us for the past couple months whilst they sorted out their VISA's for the US. They left this week for Cape Town for their interview and to spend time with family. Is it weird that a 23 year old misses having her family around? I miss the laughter of my little bro, the chats with M, and the shopping with mum. Now our home feels sort of empty. Sometimes I like to go into the 2nd room (formally known as the 'dumping ground') and picture all their bags filling the now empty spaces and them whizzing in and out of there. Well, now we just have to adjust to our home pre-fam again. Sad, but must be done. I'm just so grateful J is by my side to keep me strong and carrying on. We made some great/hilarious/classic memories that shan't be forgotten any time soon. The hardest part about saying goodbye is when we'll next see each other. Till we meet again Crous House.
Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express yourself!