I adore the old TV series Mad About You for two reasons: a) Paul Reiser is hilarious b) I can identify with the characters Paul and Jamie, a lot. In my late teens I used to spend hours in my room (usually sprawled out on my white shag rug) watching episode after episode. I just HAD to know what happened and how the characters handled their often 'real life' challenges. And although I detest the show's finale, I love the last few episodes where Paul and Jamie have a baby. After spending many days trying to come up with a name for their little girl, Jamie's mother reminded her that 'Mothers always bring extra love', and so they named her Mabel.
Today we're honoring our MABELs who over our short 20 something years on earth, have never ceased to shower us with love, even at our worst. You won't find better MABELs than ours! Thank you our dear, beautiful, royal mothers and grandmothers, we love you. And that is a fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Express yourself!