The best kind of dinner follows an inspiring stake high priest meeting which we attended on Saturday evening at 18:00 sharp. Even though we were the youngest there amidst all the oldies and middle-aged, we felt uplifted and our testimonies strengthened from the counsel provided by the high priest quorum president, our stake president, Pres. Bell. We know without a doubt that our living on earth today in this dispensation is by no small chance, that the priesthood has been restored on earth and we are ever so grateful for it and the miracles and blessings we have witnessed in our lives because of it. Most of all I felt extremely grateful for a family full of priesthood holders and soon-to-be bearers of the priesthood and for how they live their lives in honouring the covenants they have made with God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love this and love that I can say I know the same:-)
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty cool that you still went to the meeting even though you were the youngest there!
ReplyDelete